Wondering where your Carvers Ridge order is?
Here's what happens after you place your order with us:
- If any part of your purchase is made to order, we will hold the shipment until all parts are ready to ship. We strive to have fast turn around times even during our busy seasons. Shipping estimates given on product pages are only estimates.
- For Original designs, items move from new order directly into our production schedule. These designs are the fastest to complete production.
- Personalized designs take a trip to our in-house designer who will replace all names and dates with your information as applicable. Then the design moves to production. This whole process takes an extra day or two.
- Custom designs take the longest to complete production - because you are working directly with our designer to create a one of a kind design. You may upload a file and any instructions when you purchase your custom product.
- Our designer will work with the information you give and create a first draft of your design. You will receive this draft by email in 1-3 days from the time you order. If you don't see your proof email, please check your spam folders. Proofs come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check over your proof and let Ally know of any design changes you want. Also make sure to carefully check the spelling and dates on your proof. You may revise two proofs free of charge. After the third proof, any revisions will incur additional design fees.
- Be sure to approve your design proof as soon as you are happy with it so your items can move from the design phase into production.
- Once your item is completed, it will move to our shipping department where it will be carefully packaged and shipped. You will receive an email with your tracking number.
- You can log into your account at any time and check up on where your order is in our production and shipping process.