Oversized Granite Boulders
Our oversized granite boulders are a great addition to your outdoor space when you are really looking to make a statement. We offer a variety of shapes and colors of all-natural granite boulders, so you can select the one that speaks to you.
How to Order:
- Select your boulder
- Select your Paint Color, Font Choice, Delivery and Personalization
- Select add to cart, your boulder will be waiting until you are ready to check out
- After you place your order for a boulder either on this website or in store, we will remove your boulder from our inventory to prepare it for engraving.
- You will be sent a proof by email. Your proof is a personalized mock-up of your selected design as it would be engraved on your boulder. You should receive this proof within 3-5 days of ordering. Your proof will include pricing for each design our designer has worked to create for you. Pricing for oversized boulders are figured on an A-La-Carte based pricing chart per letter, including size of letter and/or artwork size.
- Inspect your proof carefully, to ensure that there are no misspellings or other errors. If you need to make any revisions, please communicate those to your designer. We offer two (2) free proof revisions. Additional revisions may result in additional charges.
- Once you are happy with your design, please approve it with your designer.
- You will then be sent an invoice for the additional cost of engraving. Once the invoice is paid your order will be moved into our production schedule.
- Engraving should take 5 - 7 business days after your proof is approved. Please allow additional production days during holidays and peak times.
- When your boulder has been engraved we will call you to schedule your delivery time. If you prefer, boulders are available for pick-up at our Corning, IA location. We do not offer free shipping or freight for boulders.
- Disclaimer: If you (the customer) are picking up your own boulder, Carver's Ridge, LLC is not responsible for any accident or injury that may occur after the boulder has left the premises. You will be required to sign a waiver before we load your boulder for a self pick-up.
Option 1: Last Name -or- House Number